Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Wedding Dress

Who can't help but get caught up in all of the excitement over the royal wedding on Friday? Even my husband is tuned in to TLC's Royal Wedding Week! I, like many other fashion magazines and bloggers, have to take a moment to envision what type of wedding dress Kate will wear on April 29.

While Princess Diane went with the expected all-out princess dress, I picture Kate in something a bit more sophisticated with a princess element. She certainly isn't in the place to take a risk on her wedding dress fashion but I did think she'll venture from the ultra traditional. If I were her stylist (oh, I wish!), I would put her in something like this Rivini dress.


Rivini

These are a few other runner-ups for me...


Jim Hjelm

Reem Acra

Monique Lhuillier