Sunday, June 9, 2013

Midriff Madness

I remember my middle school days, trying to sneak out of the house in a midriff top (or as we called them back in the day, "belly shirts"). The never-fail option was wearing a sweatshirt over my belly shirt and then taking that off once I got to my location, whether that was Summer Fest, the mall or a friend's party.

Well, midriff tops are back and they are more chic than ever. If you are up for trying this daring look, here are a few ways to strut your tight abs:

  • Loosey goosey: Try a loose, cotton midriff for a casual look on the weekend, perhaps while heading to the grocery store.
  • Fit and flattering: Take it up a notch with a form-fitting midriff top that doesn't leave anything to the imagination. You may want to hit up the gym or do a few crunches beforehand! At least I will.
  • High-waisted: This may be my favorite look. Pair high-wasted pants or skirt with a midriff top. Very chic and 1970s glam.











No comments: