Sunday, January 29, 2012

Behind the Scenes: Jason Wu for Target VIP party

This past week Target launched it's next exciting designer partnership with Jason Wu. I've followed this fashion genius since he created the jaw-dropping white chiffon one shoulder dress that Michelle Obama wore for the inaugural dinner. So when I had the opportunity to attend the VIP party launching this new Target designer partnership, I was a bit excited to say the least. Not only did I get to shop the collection first, but the party was buzzing with celebrity sightings, including Emmy Rossum, Blake Lively, Jamie King and of course, Jason Wu. Check out the party and the amazing fashion!

Blake Lively, Jason Wu, Chloe Moretz

Emmy Rossum in Jason Wu for Target

Jamie King

Kate Young













1 comment:

Jennifer S. said...

I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will be able to snatch a couple of these items.

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com