Monday, October 24, 2011

Fashionably Touring Wine Country

This past week my hubby and I took a much needed vacation to San Francisco and wine country. Being our first time to the region, we had to hit up all the touristy activities: union square, riding the cable cars, Fisherman's Wharf, Golden Gate bridge and Muir Woods. It was amazing. But my absolute favorite moments were in the beautiful countryside tasting amazing wines! Since this isn't just any occasion, you need to dress the part!

My outfit: skirt, Free People; white T-shirt, Bobi; sunglasses, Ray Ban; watch, Burberry; bracelets, Stella & Dot; boots, Enzo Angiolini; bag, Missoni for Target




4 comments:

Estelle said...

Love the skirt and bag. Looks like a beautiful time. xx

loverandshoes.blogspot.com
maybe we could follow each other :)

Emm said...

Excellent casual outfit. I love that skirt!

-Em
SPIN DIZZY FALL

Sophia said...

I love your necklace! Where's it from? Great comfy outfit.

xx Sophia
moulinfrock.blogspot.com

Just. Love. Fashion. said...

Thanks, Sophia! It's from a great store called Len Druskin in Minneapolis.