Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dinner in Malibu

These past few weeks have been a whirlwind between travel and exciting work projects that I haven't been able to find a minute to blog until now! I have so much to share so I'll start with my amazing weekend in Santa Monica. I was there with Target to work on the red carpet of the ALMA Awards (I will blog about that in my next post!) and had the amazing opportunity to attend a private dinner at Cheech's house in Malibu! Yes, the Cheech from Cheech and Chong.

Target hosted the fabulous party that was of course decked out in style. From the beautiful bouquets to the creative cocktails (cricket sprinkles, anyone?) to the chandeliers, this party was a sight. And I'm so excited to share some photos with all of you! It was a simply magical evening.

It was the perfect evening.

Stunning bouquets adorned the tables


The cricket drink!

Irma and Enrique Martinez and me

My boss, the host and me










1 comment:

Unknown said...

beautiful event. looks like a fantastic time! <3 www.rubygirlblog.com