Sunday, August 21, 2011

Kim and Vera - Enough Said

If it wasn't for the royal wedding this past spring, Kim. K's wedding would probably go down as the biggest, most elaborate, most anticipated wedding of the year. After all, Kim and Chris are estimated to make a whopping $20 million just from wedding publicity! Oh to be a Kardashian. I don't know about you but I'm a total Kardashian fan. Their lack of filter, love for and dedication to each other, and unbelievably lavish lifestyles make them easy to love to watch.

And so, I'm so excited to see the first photos of the wedding and of course, "the dress." Knowing that it was be a Vera Wang makes me even more excited since Vera's bridal collection has always taken my breath away. The dresses are airy, intricate and simply high-fashion. I'm envisioning Kim to be in something like this first Vera dress but while we're on the topic of Vera Wang bridal, I can't help but share a few other breath-taking numbers.









1 comment:

Jennifer S. said...

aaahhh Vera Wang!! I love her....I can't wait to see photos of the wedding either...

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com